Thursday, October 02, 2008

You know why my boss deserved the "World's Best Boss" cup.
This is why!
Because she goes apple picking and brings me some back!!  She knows my obsession with apples and all things fall.  She came back just for me. (And to sign my expense report :))
OMG They are so good!! They're both already gone.  Thanks for lunch yo!
Don't mind my messy mess and my FedEx order.

In other awesomeeee news.  Letters to Cleo are touring again!!!! Only a few shows your bet your ass I'll be there singing my face off!!!!
PS When I was looking for an image some images of No Doubt came up instead.  Stupid people.  Get your awesome female fronted 90's bands straight.  Two favorite Boston based bands have reunions, New Kids on the Block and now Letters to Cleo.  What's next?? LFO? :)

I ran my face off last night after work and I think I'm sick now because of it.  Sometimes when I run in the cold it just beats down my immune system.  I can't breathe and I feel like a whale is sitting in my ear.    

xo

4 comments:

jessica maria said...

love letters to cleo! also, today is gwen stefani's birthday. that is all. :)

Kristen said...

Me too!!! And I am sooo psyched that they are touring again. Like overly excited. My last fm for next week will reflect that.

I know!! It's one of my friends bdays as well. I'm like you share your birthday with someone awesome. I can't believe she's 39!! Still fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I haven't thought about Letters to Cleo in forever, but I love them! Glad they're back.

Kristen said...

Ahh me too!!! I'm in total Letters to Cleo mode offically. I feel 14 again.