Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Music time!

Hmm.  Well New Kids on the Block have ended their reign at #2 with the introduction of the new amazing Kings of Leon album "Only by the Night".  I LOVE Revelry, Manhattan, Use Somebody, Cold Dessert, New Frontier.  Ok they're all fantastic tracks.  I also bought (yes bought!  I am taking a sabbatical from stealing music lol ok not really but I got an iTunes gift card) the new Cold War Kids album - "Loyalty to Loyalty".  It's no "Robbers and Cowards" but I'm trying to give it a fair listen.  They were in Boston last week and when I tried to get tickets in August-ish they were already sold out.  Hoping they'll come back real soon.  

I'm predicting Letters to Cleo will be #1 at least until December 8 when we go see them at the Paradise.

I am so tired and sooo not in a working mood today.  After my cleaning expedition last week, my office is returning to it's normal messy ness.   I currently am set up 3rd grade fort style - I have 4 ft boxes on all sides of me making it not so easy to get out - but when I'm getting product together it's good to have it near me.  Kathleen and Bethany are both out this week, vacationing and conferencing respectively and each day that passes I say that I'm going to fix up this place.  I still have yet to send the rest of the product back to the client.  It just breaks my heart to send all this good stuff.  I'm not going to take it all and I don't want to just bring it to good will - so back to Colorado it goes.  

Oh and I have to send out like 200+ mailers before Friday.  I seriously want to hire an assistant for a day.  Damn.  Guess I should get back to work.  

xok

2 comments:

jessica maria said...

Love the new Kings of Leon, too!

patrick said...

You, are a time thief.