Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Ok so like I said in my previous post:  I really love the new New Kids on the Block album.  I act surprised but I am privy to boy bands.  Thus I post my most listened to artists in the past week:

So Letter's To Cleo.  I'm dying.  In my cleaning rampage Saturday I finally found my ancient copy of "Aurora Gory Alice" and I rejoiced.  "GO!" is still my favorite album but man was I jazzed to find AGA.  I am beyond excited to see them in December.

No Fringe last night made me sad.  I am really over this election.  Well no - let me rephrase that - I can't wait till it's over.  I think politics are very exciting but I feel like it's all anyone talks about.  For example: My neighbor who I love just came over to chat and she's like "O I can't vote for Obama - he's friends with terrorists" - seriously??? Do people really believe this shit??? My favorite is "I think Sarah Palin is more than qualified to be VP.  She's hardworking, classy (!!!!!!) true to herself and her country."  Honestly.  That's all you got.  Well gosh darnit - I'm all those things.  Am I qualified.  NO.

Ok done.  No more politics.

Work was so irritating today.  There are some people who seriously never happy with anything.  I just love it when clients ask for things - you do them - exceptionally might I add - and you still get shit on.  You can never win with some people.  It was one of those three cups of coffee days.  Thank you Dunkin' Donuts.  

I totally just realized today that my birthday is next week.  Bananas.  Plans changed slightly last night after Hillary and I had a few glasses of wine and we're thinking Foxwoods or a cruise.  Well alas, Foxwoods is all booked my bday weekend and respective jobs would not be pleased if we just picked up and left.  I'm saving money for the future apartment.  Speaking of money and such I went to check my bank balance yesterday and I see that my credit line has been increased.  Thanks economy.  THANKS.

Really excited for Pushing Daisies tonight.  Too excited. Lee Pace may or may not be my secret love affair.

4 comments:

patrick said...

So. Yeah. You really think that in one week you'll be able to book a cruise? Keep drinking that wine.

Kristen said...

Ok while yes I like my wine and sometimes it gets the best of me - the cruises weren't that expensive. Clearly it was not a good idea but man - we thought we were so smart.

jessica maria said...

Woo Libras!

Also,Pushing Daisies! I didn't watch, but have it recorded. Lee Pace <3

Kristen said...

It was a good one! And Lee Pace. Yes. Yes.