Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update on the women who randomly popped in yesterday for our "sample sale" lol.  Also the women I complained about in the last post.
  
She just came and brought these to us along with a note thanking us for all the swag.  She also added that the recipe is Barefoot Contessa.  Does this woman already know me?
And yes there is real lemon zest on the middle ones.  Sadly me and Kathleen are the only ones in the office today.   We'll have to share with the other offices.  Maybe not.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Those cupcakes look damn good. I need one of our annoying neighbors to stop by with some food.

As for free swag, you know I'm always up for it. No idea what you have there, but I'm open to anything if it's free lol.

Kristen said...

They are soo good!!! I think they're gone too. I gave some away to other office people and then my boss's friend came in with her kids and I made sure they got some.

I'll make you a little bag o stuff!!!

Lizzy said...

Awesome!

I read your comment about New Moon and that was definitely the low point of the series. It's too bad though because the 3rd and 4th book are really good.

Be ready for a text message tonight at 12:01am!

patrick said...

stuff we all get