Sunday, July 15, 2007

What a nice weekend.
Played with my pals Friday night, went out with my main gay Saturday (thanks for the present!), chillaxed Sat night, shopped my face off today and had a dinner talking about wildly innappropriate things with 3 of my favorite people.

Last night Robyn came over and I made nachos old school style. I got possibly the BEST myspace message ever from a drunk pat (even though when we were talking about it I guess I misunderstood partially - I like my interpretation better btw).

Today Annie, Katrina and I went to breakfast and then Hil called me and we went to the Wrentham Outlets = me spending money and loving every minute of it.

I saw this bag @ Coach. I wish I could find an image of it but it was BEAUTIFUL! The only one of it's kind in the store. With the sale it would have been $120. It was $230, marked down to 150 them 20% off. I HAD to have it. But after doing the math in my head I really shouldn't be buying it. But I still held on to it. Finally a girl asks me where I found it and I was like have it. Please take it from me. I hope that gives me good bag karma.

I did however treat myself to a very nice Micheal Kors jacket.

And some cute stuff @ the Gap Outlet.

Dinner was enjoyable as always. We are the most innapropriate people EVER. EVER.
I love them.

Starting South Beach offically again tomorrow.
Mostly because I want to look nice @ the wedding, oh and I have to try on the bridesmaid dresses in the next few weeks.
Greattttt.

Is it nerdy that I am excited for work tomorrow?

xo

1 comment:

The Amateur said...

Ohhhhh post a picture of your jacket. sounds delish.