Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So I can't play any of my music that's on my iPod on my iTunes here @ work.
And it's quite annoying because that's pretty much how I buy my music.
Apparently you can only authorize 5 computers to play the music and with my house and work computers crashing and then registering it on my Mac I have used up my 5.
I wonder if I went to the Apple store they could give me a secret to over-ride it? Or maybe disable the other ones?
It's really annoying.

So I submitted my first piece of writing at my new job yesterday.
I looked it over 100 times and made sure the grammar was on point.
And I sent it to my boss. Then she calls me in and tells me about all this other random stuff and as I was walking out she's like - oh great pitch by the way! You're my new pitch girl.

Are you serious. Yeah awesome. It always feels so good to be accomplished.
And I think about it after how stressed I was about writing it - but I'm a good writer and I wish I didn't underestimate myself.

I'm super excited to see the new Harry Potter tonight. I have seen it already about 3 weeks ago @ a Trade Screening but that was with just Gregg and like 10 other people. I'm looking forward to seeing it with a packed audience and the whole gang.

I think that ends my summer of movies I'm excited for. Well ok Hairspray but that's it. I'm done after that.
Of course in October Joaquin's new movie "We Own the Night" comes out. Looks not so great but hello I'll see it anyways.
Also in October Gone, Baby, Gone comes out. I JUST saw the preview the other day and I'm super stoked for it. I've read half of the book but had to put it aside to finish Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (yeah yeah I know I'm still not done) because I don't want to be the only one NOT reading the final book. I'm going through it pretty fast mostly because I'm forcing myself to read it whenever possible.

xo

No comments: