Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ok so I'm getting a little bit more excited for camping this weekend. I still don't really want to go but I'll try to make the best of it. It's only for a few days and I have Motion City Soundtrack July 24, Jesse and Kevin July 25 and Country Fest on July 28 to look forward to.

I'm mostly excited because the WHOLE damn family is coming and I rarely get to see them. It should be a good time. Claire, Robyn and I will be going up together Saturday (hopefully after everything has been set up) and leaving Tuesday around 2pm.

Hoping at least to get to Boothbay Harbor for some seafood and shopping.

Still at work on a Tuesday is rare for me. I usually go to the gym @ 5:30 for my class but I am getting so very annoyed with the instructor lately so I really had little motivation to go. I'd rather go home and play around in the nice weather (which is what I will be doing in about 20 mins or so). I'll try to go tomorrow night and definitely Thursday night for Aprils class.

Totally pre-ordered the new Harry Potter book today so I can get it before I go on said camping trip. I think it will be a read off between Robyn and I. I'm really almost done with the 6th book!

Until next time.

xo

2 comments:

The Amateur said...

Dude you are so going to get drunk with your family in the woods. That's so fun!

Kristen said...

hah yeah I most likely will be!
Luckily I have a crazy wonderful family lol