Monday, July 09, 2007

So I was thinking about this trailer I saw before Transformers.

It's a new movie by JJ Abrams (writer, producer of LOST and I'm sure other things).

One of the most AMAZING trailors I have ever seen.

I would LOVE to embed it here but Paramount Pictures apparently took all of the trailors that were circulating the internet.

But what you can see is the very cryptic website.

http://www.1-18-08.com/

Alot of people are coming up with crazy conspiracies and I am one of them.
You know I LOVEEEEE conspiracies.

You can also see some info on IMDB. Search Cloverfield but it will come up The Untitled JJ Abrams Project etc.

I don't know I have this theory that it is one big PR stunt. And that there is NO real movie to be seen. But why would one do that. Apparently the movie is said to be shot all by hand camera a la Blair Witch Project but without the motion sickness.

I also think though that this could be the BEST movie marketing in history (let's not forget about the Aqua Teen bomb scare of 2007) . I can see spoofs/parodies/copy cats already.

As soon as I find a working link I will post it here.

No comments: