Thursday, July 19, 2007

I won the bag on EBAY!

Well ok Dan won it on Ebay mostly thanks to his insane Ebay smarts. And I was running all over the place when the auction was ending. He paid for it and then I paid him through PayPal.
For $58 bucks! Schweeet.
I can't wait to get my little hands on it.

PS I couldn't link to the picture because it was protected by whatever picture hosting place she used - but I screen capped it to bring it to my loyal 2 (3?) readers.


But yeah as you may have guessed I kept going after I was outbid.
The picture SERIOUSLY does not do it justice. You know how sometimes they said that on Ebay and you can tell their full of shit. But this bag is seriously amazingly gorge in real life.

I'm listening to Bush in my office. Very random. I heard one song on shuffle and I was like fuck I miss Bush. So here we are.


Anyways. I did the Step class last night @ the gym like I said I would. When I walked upstairs I saw lots of the regulars from other classes I take and they were like OO this class is hard! So the instructor sees me and she's like "Ohh you've never done this class before huh - oo well just so you know it's intermediate".
Me: Nope! This is my first time I love step though.
Her: ooo OK so you've done it before.
Me: Yep (clearly I'm thinking you idiot in my head).
Her: OK well it might be really hard to keep up being your first and you can stop whenever you want *turns around*.

How annoying that's for clearing that with me but don't underestimate me because I'm not a size 4.

Anywaysss. She then turns back around and says almost whispers, if you want to take off your risers and just use the step that's fine. I tell her I usually use 2 sets of risers in Aprils class but thanks I'll be fine with this one.

Honestly I learned two things about myself last night due to this class.
1. I may not be skinny and all but I am in good shape. I exercise at least 4 times a week usually doing some sort of high impact cardio and weights. I had NO problem keeping up and actually kept going when alot of the people in the class were taking breaks.
2. I DON'T back down from challenges - EVER. Not like I would have downgraded my step but even if I felt like I really needed to - I wouldn't have. Just because she had suggested it as an easier way.

Which I guess are two really good things to learn about youself.

Needless to say I felt like I just got out of a pool with all my clothes on! Gross I know but I sweated so much. It felt amazing. It's insane how good endorphins feel. I went for a swim in the rain when I got home and spent like a half hour in the hot tub. Verrry nice.
Can't forget to add that after the end of the class she told me I was one of like 2 other people that did the class for the first time and kicked ass. I told her I'd definitly be coming back.

JUST finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Def shed a few tears at the end even though John let it slip to me that Dumbledore dies at the end like months ago. So excited to go get the book tomorrow night @ Borders. I reserved it heck yes I did. I think I read a spoiler about it today but I'm trying to forget. Who knows, maybe it was just someones "prediction".

xo



1 comment:

The Amateur said...

1) I can already see you rocking that bag.

2) I love that you showed that biatch what was up. You should have kicked her when she whispered back to you.