Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So that bag I wanted from Coach the other day - I'm totally winning it still on Ebay!
For a whopping $28 bucks.

Ok it's used. Gently used but used regardless. But if I am going to win it for $28 bucks I'm going to buy myself some suede cleaner and spruce it up. Because it's gorgeous and I am in love. If someone out bids me in the next 5 hours I don't know if I will keep up the bidding war. But you know I love me some healthy competition.

Woah the link is like 9 pages long hello.
I'll just have to model it when it's MINEE.

Went to Margartias with Robyn last night. It was opening night and stupid me I really didn't think we'd have to wait long. They told Robyn a half hour when she got there. We sat down an 90 minutes later. Food was good, margaritas were alright, service was eh. Our server was SO flustered but he was helpful. The balding guy at the table behind Robyn kept staring at my boobs. Not on the menu sir pay attention to your wife. So funny.

Decided today that I am definitely going to go to New York for Cara's birthday in 2 weeks! I was talking about it with my mom last night and she was like it's time to do something for yourself! Go! And she's right. I don't do anything because I WANT to anymore. I do things because I have to. Like I was saying in my previous post I don't even really want to go camping (but I'm starting to get a little more amping knowing I can devote some time with the new Harry Potter book which I have so nerd-ily pre ordered @ Borders).

New York should be really fun. I actually JUST remembered today while reading Trent's Blog that Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp are reprising their roles in Rent this summer. I reals want to go. But I'm sure there will be too much fun and debauchery going on.

I'm think I'm going to do the 6:30 step class @ the gym. I need to sweat badly. That sounds so gross.

xo




2 comments:

The Amateur said...

Dude! The weekend of the 28th are you going to be in NY? I'm having a birthday get together myself! I know you are already going for your friend's birthday but if you feel the need to party hop I'll send over details.

Kristen said...

:( no sad! It's the weekend of the 4th that i'll be there!! booo if I wasn't going to a festival that day I'd totally come anyways!