Monday, July 09, 2007

Ok so I am making a promise to update this at least 3 times a week. If I don't please hit me in the head with a bat.

Ahem ok.

Still at work burning the midnight oil (@ 6 pm whatever).

I work better when no one is around and there's been tension @ my house between Roger and I so I feel it better to not be around my house. Needless to say because of the tension I'm really hoping to move out but I totally can't afford to move on my own and I really don't want a roomate (well I don't NOT want a roommate I just don't know who I'd ever move in with because all my friends are prac married).

Oh I have also got an amazing new job since I last posted!
At this new job I get to do way more writing, I get to put in my input more and oh I'm also getting paid double than what I was getting paid before and getting benefits. Sweeeeet.

And it's in Scituate = me not having to go into Boston.

Boston, I love you but taking the T into and out of town each day would ruin my soul.
Oh and I can wear whatever I want.

In total Harry Potter mode now. I pretty much watched HP all weekend on Fox Family to get jazzed (even though I've already seen the 5th movie but I'm seeing it Wednesday night with the gang anyways). Ever notice when they play movies on TV sometimes they have random new scenes put in?? Well Fox Family added so many new scenes to the 1st movie.

Saw Transformers last week and it was phenomenal. People were cheering @ the end that's how great it was. I love Shia LaBeouf. Yum.

Good times.
More later!

xoxo
kz


No comments: