Thursday, January 01, 2009



Happy 2009!
Definitely one of the more fun New Years in the past few years due to it's lack of drama. I drank JUST the right amount, I spent it with some great people, listened to some great music and everyone was generally in good spirits.

I went over to Nikki's "Black and White" party.  Which you would think would be easy for me -but I really wanted to wear this cute purple sweater and jeans.  It was a wind chill of -10 degrees.  So I decided on black leggings, a black jersey dress and a white scarf.  A good idea until someone wants to walk to liquor store.  Yeah I froze.  I wore my Uggs (and yes I get crap for it but I LOVE my Uggs!!!!).  Freezing.

The crowd was good and I got see lots of folks I haven't seen in forever.  Loves.

Carolyn, Pat and I

This picture radiates awesomeness. Carolyn, Pat and the scallops that were wrapped in breadcrumbs and then wrapped in bacon.  Pretty much Pats wet dream.

I have one more semi awesome photo but blogspot really doesn't let me post more than two photos without being cranky. 

Trust me.  It included my pink champagne and my nails that matched.  I wore the OPI color Don't Toy With me that I bought on my trip to Ulta.  

So I bought Season two of How I Met Your Mother today because I loved season one so much.  Two is good but one was still better.  Currently having a HIMYM marathon.

Tomorrow I am catching up with my favorite cousin.  We're going to shop and be silly and shop silly.  I crack myself up.  I am NOT looking forward to going back to work on Monday.  I keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking and stressing over things that have bothered me at work in the past few weeks.  Then I have dreams of my co workers making a softball team and not asking me to be on it.  You get the point.  

xok

3 comments:

CIP said...

Haha, I wore Uggs all over last night! Crazy crazy...but so comfortable.

Kristen said...

Yeah SO comfortable!! I felt better though when the hostess of the party I attended changed out of her fancy feels 20 minutes into the party.

jessica maria said...

Happy New YEar!

My friends and I watched the first disc of HIMYM Season 2 on NY day woooo :)