Monday, December 08, 2008

It's tonight!
Letter's to Cleo at the Paradise tonight! (ok I know this is not a photo of the whole band however I think Kay looks so lovely in it!)

Saw this article at Boston.com today and I got super excited.
I love that in the article they mention they won't be recording an album - which to be honest makes me pretty happy - it could be awesome - or it could just be bad.  I'd rather not know.  So many bands make "comebacks" and NO one wants to hear their new shit at the show.  We want to hear the classics.

Oh and I did say I wasn't going to ask anyone about the LA setlist or go searching for it.  But I did.  Last week.  I will be a happy girl if they do the same - happier if they add a few more.  So excited.  

I'm going to try and sneak my camera in so I'll post a review and photos later this week!  Woop.

2 comments:

jessica maria said...

so jealous!!!

Kristen said...

I think they'll be in NYC Thurs night! Go go go!