Monday, December 22, 2008

Online shopping.
How annoying can online shopping be?
So I thought I was for real done with my Christmas shopping (except for a few things I told my stepdad I would pick with for my mom).

I ordered my friend her present off of Amazon (which will remain a secret- she sometimes reads my blog :)) last Monday.  I got a really good deal and also got free shipping.  Yesterday, six days later after ordering it I get an email telling me it's not coming.  Yeah.  OK.  They said it's because sometimes when things go out of the warehouse they don't get updated on the website.  So it was telling me it was in stock when I ordered it but it wasn't really.  At least they never charged me.

Lame.  So now I must go on a hunt tonight to go find one at the same reasonable price I got it for on Amazon - which totally won't happen.

3 comments:

CIP said...

That's seriously so annoying! :(

jessica maria said...

Aw, usually Amazon is so good :(

Kristen said...

I know!!!! And that is why I am so disappointed. But really if they knew it was "out of stock" I would have liked to have known last week! Eeeek!