Monday, November 10, 2008

THEY'RE BACK!
I've been a buzz since I heard Letter's to Cleo were performing together again for a very brief reunion.  PS Don't know why the picture is weird and being cut off.  I really do like USA Mike. Obvs I got tickets right away but I just can't wait.  Trent went to Saturday nights show and it's just made me more excited.  I have a dream set list and I'm holding back from asking him because I want to be surprised.  Is that nerdy.  Ok here is my dream set list:

I See
Wasted
Here and Now (obvs)
Come Around
Because of You
Find You Dead
Veda Very Shining
Co-pilot
Anchor
I got time
GO! (which BTW is featured in the latest JC Penney commerical.  Rando.)
Alouette and Me (has it been confirmed that this is NOT about cheese?)
Never Tell
Secret Agent
Dreams cover
Demon Rock
Acid Jed
Pizza Cutter
Do What you want, yeah
I Want You to Want me (guess it wouldn't be a cleo set list without this)
Ok so my favorite album is GO! w/e. 

Just about a month away. Weee.  In other tickets news: I wanted to get Killers tickets for Jan 26 at Agannis arena.  I totally forgot - two days later I went to see if I could still get them and alas I could not. Sold the fuck out.  I have such bad luck.  Still kind of dancing around the idea of going to see The Academy Is... wednesday night.  It's in Boston so that helps (as opposed to Worcester - I'm such an old lady I can't go out there on "school" nights).  Eh I don't know.
My car has been on the fritz a bit.  I'm getting it checked out tomorrow am (check engine light is on and it died TWICE on Saturday but since then has been fine) so let's hope it's nothing crazy.  

I also got myself a pretty "holiday parties" dress.
Cute right?  So obsessed.  BUT see that little tie?  Yeah I didn't like it because it kind cut me off at a weird point - so I cut it off and moved it up closer to the bust.  Marc Jacobs eat your heart out.

XOKZ

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

looooove that dress! where is it from?

Kristen said...

Old Navy!!
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=15292&pid=610940&scid=610940012

Super comfy. Perfect after lots of holiday cocktails!

jessica maria said...

The dress is awesome! I need holiday dresses!!!

Kristen said...

I know! I love it! I so have never been a dress girl for some reason but in the last year I've bought like 6 awesome dresses. Now I want the holidays to come real soon.

patrick said...

You are not allowed to talk about dresses, hair, nails, shoes, or any kind of garment, accessory, or thing that is associated with womens fashion.

I lifted that from my bill of rights, which was written sometime around the time of the oscars.

Kristen said...

!!!! P Dunn as soon as I saw the comment about my dress I knew you'd have something to say. I promise you'll never have to watch the Oscars with us ever again. But really - Jennifer Garners hair was kind of amazing.

patrick said...

I still have nightmares about that today. I watched about 1/4th of Pearl Harbor on AMC tonight. I forgot that Jennifer Garner was in that movie in a supporting-supporting-supporting role. She had awesome hair in that movie.

patrick said...

Oh. PS. Michael Ian Black and his Stella friends are coming to Boston, Thursday December 11th, 2008 at the Wilbur Theatre. I hope he brings his custom van.

Kristen said...

I always forget she's in that movie. I really don't like it anyways. Kind of in the way I don't like Titanic. But I love J Garner and her old fashioned hair in it:)

And we should totally go to see Michael Ian Black! He'd better bring his custom van or read us some letters to Celine Dion's hubby at least.

patrick said...

I'd like to start a bromance with Celine Dions husband. It just took me like 30 seconds to write that sentence. For some strange reason, my "i" key would not type. But it is work now. Phew.