Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holidays in a nutshell.

  • Christmas Eve was full of family awesome ness and for the second year in a row I got a good Yankee Swap gift: The Office DVD game!  Woop.
  • While all the family awesomeness was going on I was also getting wasted.  Classy.  One of my step sisters couldn't finish her wine - I couldn't let it go to waste - chugged it.  LONG RIDE HOME.
  • Passed the heck out with my glasses on and I woke up and I could see - obvs a Christmas miracle.  
  • I got a tea maker and a DS among other sweet gifts.  Tea maker is kind of the best.  If you ever want to get me a pres go to Teavana.
  • BrainAge is still telling me I am stupid.
  • I have seen Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Milk and Slumdog Millionaire since I have been on my mini vaca.  In second half of said vaca I promise reviews.
  • Returned the present Robyn got me (Pushing Daisies - already had it obviously) and in return I bought first two seasons of "It's always Sunny in Philadelphia" and first season of "How I met your mother." Both of which are amazing and full of lolz.  Can we talk about the racist episode of always sunny.  Ridic.
  • Played the game Apples and Apples and I think it may trump Scene It!  and ruin a few friendships in the process.  Seriously I thought someone was going to throw down last night.
My red tights.  Killer.  Hillary's Alice in Wonderland tights.  Killller.

All the cousins.  Minus two.  And Roger.  We tried getting him out of the picture.  More pictures to come.

4 comments:

CIP said...

Haha, being wasted at family functions is always good. I love apples to apples. Cute red tights!

Kristen said...

The thing is my wasted-ness didn't hit until I left. So much wine!

jessica maria said...

Jesse got apples 2 apples and we haven't played yet!!!

Also, I'm jealous of all themovies you saw! We went to see Benjamin Button and the movie theater's power went out halfway through and we had to evacuate :( GRRR!

Kristen said...

Apples to Apples is ridiculously fun. And competitive!! We all got so riled up we had to make new rules. It's all in fun of course. You guys have to play with a big group of people!
They never let you in to finish watching the movie!? I hope you got a pass! It was good - and really long. Slumdog Millionaire was my favorite of the ones I saw!