Friday, April 24, 2009

Wow. Three posts in one week. Color me shocked. I have been inspired by the lovely Jessica at tried to live forever every day of the year. She does a Friday playlist every Friday and I have decided to make my own.

I have also been asked by a journalist who came to the event last week if I could make her a running mix (apparently along with my talents she also thinks I have good taste in music - yeah I don't know what she's thinking). I have mixes on the brain.

Here are my songs that are currently getting me through this workday:

1. Dire Straights - Money For Nothing
2. Peter, Bjorn and John - Nothing to Worry About
3. Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up
4. Demi Lovato - Get Back
5. Kings of Leon - Four Kicks
6. Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
7. Letters to Cleo - Find You Dead
8. Iggy Pop - Candy
9. New Found Glory - 47
10. Lily Allen - Everyone's At It
11. Weezer - It's Easy
12. The Raconteurs - Old Enough
13. MGMT - Electric Feel
14. Motion City Soundtrack - It Had to be You
15. The Killers - Neon Tiger

Happy Friday!

xok

1 comment:

jessica maria said...

Great list! :D