Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Drug Rug.

So Pat and I went to see this band called Drug Rug a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to uploading the video I took. Drug Rug is this fantastic band from the great city of Boston - and yeah - we just love them. Spread the love.



We saw them open for the Cribs (an equally as awesome band natch) and we were officially hooked.

Some extra pictures:

Sarah's hair was so cute that night.


On the way home driving through Roxbury we saw this sign:

Pat was mortifed that I stuck my arm out the window to get this picture. He was ducking for cover (google Roxbury and I'm sure you'll find some colorful information). It was too good not to take a photo of it.


xok

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Looks like a blast.

I totally wish you could be here tonight :-(

Happy St Paddy's, dear!

Kristen said...

Next year, next year :)