Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tune-age.
I'd like to keep up with this more but sometimes I forget.  I bring you my top 10 most listened to artists in the past 7 days:
Yeah I'm listening to Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry.  Both ladies have fun rocking albums and I have no shame.  Been in a wicked Killers mood for the past 4-5 days hardcore.  So good.  Still wish I saw them at Foxwoods.

So I watched Fringe last night and I think I liked it a lot.  JJ Abrams has a fetish with plane disasters and likes to recycle music from Lost.  No big shakes.  I liked it.  Joshua Jackson is reason enough for me to stick around.  Bonus: The show takes place in Boston (but unfortunately is filmed in Toronto).  Some of the sky scenes were obvs very Boston but when they were in "Chelsea" it looked way nicer than what Chelsea actually looks like.  Sorry Chelsea.

So I know my birthday isn't till another month and some odd days but I'm thinking about a return trip to Salem ala last year but actually on my birthday (Oct 18 for those who feel sad for not knowing).  I'm thinking HUGE mojitos from that bar we watched the Red Sox own in, rando witch tours, candy apples and Salem Beer Garden.  Thoughts?

xok

3 comments:

jessica maria said...

ah pacey witter.

word up on the tunes. friend me on last.fm. (i think i commented this already? are we already friends on there? i'm lost.)

Kristen said...

Ah I didn't even know you could friend people on last.fm. Consider yourself friended!

Love me some Pacey Witter.

Lizzy said...

I totally agree about Pacey. I actually just wrote a post about it.

Krissy - Salem is a great idea for your bday.