Thursday, September 25, 2008

OUR TEAM WON!!! The stress, tears, hours, and drama our team went through was TOTALLY worth it!!  Boot Camp was NO joke the toughest professional feat I have EVER been a part of.
AND to top it off I won $500!  I thought our group won $500 and split it but we EACH get it.
Anyways!  This is what I got in my email:
Yes I put it up next to my Big Chip certificate (Big Chip is an award you get for quality client service - I got it in July).

So exciting.  And I got called out as a good presenter.  Being a newbie to the presenting world (first presentation I EVER GAVE!) and being a casual and fun presenter.  Woo.  I feel like crying tears of joy after thinking about the stress.  

Instead I'm going to go browse the interwebs for a pres to myself (and for my birthday!! Soon!)

xo

1 comment:

patrick said...

I think you should buy an Xbox 360 with your winnings.