Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just tid-bits this time.  I tried updating yesterday and then I realized I had nothing interesting to say (do I ever?).
  • Weekend was cool.  
  • Saw My Bloody Valentine 3D with Lydia.  There was a two year old child in our row.  Fucked. Up.
  • Got a mani pedi with my mom before her big day in the city.
  • Watched Secret Life of Bees and cried my eyes out.
  • Napped and watched too many shows about people getting married.
  • Went out for Valentine's Day with my date - Robyn.
  • Played Beer Pong and met tons of new people.
  • Saw a lot of characters out at the Commonwealth including a guy who had a mesh zip-up shirt on with a sparkly sequin shirt over it (YES I took a picture with my cam phone but it didn't come out!!!!)
  • Started organizing for the big move.
Speaking of the big move we're officially getting our keys on March 9.  My plan is to move most of my stuff in Monday and Tuesday and then move my bed March 11 because I'm taking Thursday and Friday off to get everything else situated.  

Tonight, Missy and I are going to the apartment to measure and make sure everything is cool when we move in.  I'm super excited.  Oh in my weekend my Mom and Roger went to look at TV's for me.  I'm finally going to join society with a big kid plasma TV.  It's going to be sweet.  

I'm getting really anxious about what might be under my bed.  Seriously.  I hope my yearbook is under there - that thing has been MIA for years.

Yep.  Still uninteresting,

xok

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Beer pong! OMG how I miss beer pong!!!

SO jealous.

Kristen said...

HAH it's never too late to get back into beer pong.