Monday, February 09, 2009

Happy Monday.  Ok not Happy Monday - I hate Mondays.  I just thought I'd stick with the Happy * insert day here* theme I have been taking.

Friday night I saw "He's just not that into you" with Missy and Jess.  We met up at Olive Garden for drinks and good food and then headed over to the theatre.  We bought our tickets in advance and I'm really glad we did. The theatre was PACKED.  

We all loved the movie.  Ginnifer Goodwin was amazing.  Lots of LAUGH OUT LOUD moments.  She was insane in the movie.  But some of things she did or thought of - I think every girl can definitely relate.  I'd rather not admit all of the traps I've fallen into but a few times I cringed thinking of how dumb I must have looked.  Definitely a live action bible for us girls.

Saturday I went to the Wrentham outlets in a hunt for a new purse.  I was going to go to the Coach boutique but I decided I should try to see what kind of deals I could get at the outlet.  I got my state refund back and I decided I would treat myself to a new bag and put my federal return in my bank for the big move.  The Coach Outlet in Wrentham has doubled its size and is just so overwhelming.  I went by myself so naturally when I picked out a bag I took a photo of it and sent it to my friends for the opinions.  There was one bag.  I couldn't stop staring at it.  Actually this woman was kind of mulling around it and I was like please don't take it, please don't take it.  
I'm regretting not buying it.  I did not get it because I realized it's the same color scheme as my Signature Tote. But the inside was the tattersall print.  Oh god I want to go back and buy it.  Ok no.  As I'm toying over this bag I spotted this gorgeous little clutch out of the corner of my eye.  

Totally not my color - but I figured sometimes I need a burst of color in my wardrobe.  The flap opens and flips up and the inside print is the anniversary pattern.  Not going to lie.  it's kind of what sold me on it.

Click here to see the inside and all the crap I can fit in it.  You can't see but I was able to fit my skinny mini wallet, phone, cell, keys, lip gloss and everyones favorite - visine.  My contacts get dry alot k.

I took this lovely lady out with me to meet Justin, Jen and Pat for dinner at Fuji.  Hmm just the thought makes me want to get their amazing sushi.  Pat and I shared two Scorpion Bowls which were so good.  I got the Philly roll and the Spicy Tuna roll.  So good.  



Pat's the best model ever.  I don't think this picture actually does the scorpion bowl the justice it deserves.  It actually looks bigger in real life.

Somewhere during dinner Justin hijacked my phone and went through my pictures.  He then made me tell him all the random stories that go along with some of the pictures.  He's like you have the BEST stories.  So someday I think I'll dedicate a blog to all my random photos.

Did I mention how much I love Justin and Jen?  They are as good as they come.  Jen could be my long lost sister - for real and Justin is just so nice and if Pat and Gary didn't already make me laugh until I'm on the floor - he's also one of the funniest people ever.

Oh also at dinner - I saw my oldest BFF ever Miss Paula.  How excited was I.  I bump into her in the most random places.  I will be calling her this week for a dinner date.  Picture throwback time!
How do you all like my Farrah Fawcett hair?  We're super sexy.

After dinner we went to the South Side Tavern to see Ann Marie's cousins band called "The Bitter End" play.  The place was SUPER small but actually quite quaint.  The crowd was a little bit older.  The band was awesome.  The girl singer would come out and let us sing in the mic.  Yeah we were so cool.  I have a thing that when I go out to see local bands that play 90's music I'll yell "Letters to Cleo" like a heckler.  Of course they never played but this time after I said it they played "I want you to want me."  Ok I'll take it.  I know a number of people who thought that was their song.  I won't call them out.   It also smelled like blueberry muffins in there.  Most pleasant bar smell ever.

I have a video on my white Mac that I'll load when I get home.  It's really funny.  This one girl was dancing like Molly Ringwald in Breakfast Club.  I always like hearing my commentary when I get home and watch them.  

Rock steady.  Did you all hear Blink 182 is reuniting???  You can't tell in that picture but Tom is standing like a foot away.  Maybe they smell?

xok



2 comments:

jessica maria said...

Okay, so our opinions differ on HJNTIY - but that's totes whatever :)

Love that vintage pic!!

rachaelgking said...

Mmmmm... Coach... my first label love! That purse is gorj.