Friday, February 06, 2009

Did you know that you can make a wish-list on Bed, Bath and Beyond? Ikea needs to create one of those things!
I need so many lame things for when I move.  We haven't done a huge count of the things we need yet but these are the things I know I'll need.


People find it so funny that I hang dry almost EVERYTHING.  Ever since I was a kid we never used the dryer.  Like ever.  In the summer it's pretty much non existent.  We hang everything on the clothes line.  Then in the winter we hang everything inside.  The only thing we dry are jeans really because with the way they make jeans now - it's a necessity to always dry them.

So that explains the stand dryer :)

We ended up scoring a sweeter apartment after all.  The one we were supposed to get - on the bottom floor; the people decided not to leave.  So they offered us the chance to look at two more apartments.  The first one they showed us was a different layout.  WAY smaller.  And on the bottom floor.  It's in the "basement" but has windows at foot level.  We both didn't feel the same vibe we did from the other one.  So then they showed us the one on the third floor (*note to all that will be helping us move in - the third floor is the second floor because you walk in the building on the second floor :) ).  The one on the third floor is amazing.  It's the same layout as the one we liked and - it has a balcony!!  A sweet one.  SO yeah we're excited.  And they also said we could paint if we wanted.  Sweet!  Did I also mention it's NEXT to the gym?  Yes.  I will have NO excuse.

Going to the movies tonight to see "He's Just Not That in to You" with some lovely ladies.  We're grabbing dinner and drinks before.  I'm super excited!  Tomorrow we're seeing some band in some bar in Quincy.  Ha that sounds funny.  I also hope to work in a lot of sleep and maybe a little organizing/accessing shit I should get rid of.

xok

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Aww. I tried to view your wishlist but it said I needed to sign in with my login and password.

Sweet on the new apartment. I can't wait to see it!