Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oyy to the max.  I swear I should have been Jewish.

Well the marathon is OVER!! Thank god.  I loved working with the guys and trying the new product and trouncing all around the city in my new Chaco's (shameless shout-out but I can't explain how awesome these flips are!).  Friday I was all over the city in traffic and getting parking tickets (can I expense those?!).  I bought cheap wine at Trader Joe's (YUM SERIOUSLY) and had a great time with the PBar folk.  

Saturday went to Newport with the best and even though I am beyond broke I had a rad time.  We still have a pass from last year so we went to Rosecliff but none of the roses were out and neither were the costumes.  I'm so nerdy I love this crap.

Saturday night I was bumming out so I just stayed in and was emo by myself.  I'm sure I would have brought my bad mood out with me so I watched awesomely bad reality TV and the Office and went to bed at like 1130.  I don't really like to yack about drama and shit that made me upset so I'm going to leave it at that!

Saturday Mom and I went to Derby for some shopping goodness (for her not me!).  Went to Rustic Kitchen, my favorite place really esp in the Spring, Summer because we can sit outside and people watch.  We split a yummy salad and enjoyed some Sunday afternoon drinks.

Yesterday was the marathon and I had my eyes glued for coverage all day.  No such luck but watching the women winners come in was insane.  Seriously within like 2 seconds of each other.  I decided that I am going to run the marathon in two years.  Seriously.  

This week my boss and I are switching places.  Really doesn't sound as exciting as it should but I'm going to share and office with B and my boss is taking my office.  Actually it is exciting because I get to move into the bright room.  It's the little things really.

I'm surrounded by 30 boxes that need sorting by me so must go back to work before the office move! Woo.

xo

No comments: