Friday, April 04, 2008

Are you tough enough?

So I have this dream last night.  My cousin Kim, 98 Degrees (YEAHHH) and I are at this place that looks like a mall but is more like a venue.  I am so excited that Drew Lachey and I are talking about our blackberrys and how it's so hard to type on them (WTF? So not) and Kim is wearing this see-through shirt because she tells me New Kids on the Block will be there.   SO weird.  So New Kids start playing on this moving sidewalk that looks like the one in Chicago O'Hare airport with all the lights above.  I start trying to get Donnie's attention to tell him we grew up near each other - and I wake up.

I think wow weird dream.  New Kids rock.  I turn on Today Show per usual as I'm getting myself ready to go to work and WHO IS ON!??! New Kids! I knew but I forgot.  Woah.  They all aged so gracefully seriously! I'm sure they've had work done but for real.  Sexy.  I thought they were cute and probably wanted to hold their hand when I was a kid but it's on a whole other level now! CRUSH.

So in honor.




And if you're not sure what I am referencing check out this post on Jezebel (which is back to normal!)

Andrea and I already decided we're TOTALLY going to see them if they tour.  I'm so excited for this I'm scaring myself.

Back to work! Happy Friday!

No comments: