Monday, October 29, 2007

Quick update on my exciting (but not so much) life.

My birthday was awesome. I got new Marc Jacobs perfume Daisy, Nip/Tuck season 4, Ugly Betty season 1, some silly High School Musical stuff and possibly the best gift $75 Coach Gift Card. However I am saving it
because my mom said she'd get me another for Christmas so I could add to it and get a real nice Coach bag. After the last few months I'll fucking deserve it.

Went to Salem two days after my birthday and it was awesome. Possibly what a textbook fall day should be forever. Ate at the Salem beer Works outside and had a grand time.
Did a witch tour (which was lame but essential) and instead of going to a haunted house we took over this kind of fancy-ish bar and screamed for the red sox!

PS Red Sox World Series Champs
again!?!!?!? WTF!! Yeah it's not as exciting as 3 years ago (which is odd cause I wasn't even in Boston) but amazing regardless. Once we were on a roll we were unstoppable. Hope the parade is Thursday and NOT tomorrow.

I ended up being White trash for halloween and not paris Hilton a la jail. I had such a hankering to wear teal eyeshadow, ugly fake nails (that lasted 2 minutes total) and fake tattoos. I think i did look quite trashy and the ironic part was people kept telling me how good I looked with makeup on. Rando. Pat was Garth and Robyn was a scary ish vampire - she wore fangs and everything. She didn't drink anything and I couldn't really hear what she was saying when she talked but i guess it worked anyways.

Speaking of Vampires I saw "30 Days of Night" yesterday. It was actually quite excellent but made my stomach do flips. I can usually handle grossness but this was just yucky. Good movie overall though. I think I might like Josh Hartnett again.

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure before I leave.


Yeah I totally got the High School Musical game for my birthday. I'm sure this was the only time it will be played.


My martini out for my birthday. Caramel apple martini. Had little sliver of a caramel apple on the slide. I had to take a picture of it before I ate it!


Hillary really did get me this. It's not your imagination. She knows I love the Zefron.


Biggest and best Mojito for reals at said Bar we took over.

xo

2 comments:

The Amateur said...

HAPPY BELATED! I hope it was a blast. I love the pillow.

Kristen said...

Thanks!!
Isn't it hilarious!