Monday, October 01, 2007

MM I'm knee deep in post Vegas follow up and reports but I thought it appropriate for a quick update.

-someone stole my cell phone. yeah lamepants.
-my company bought me a new one. A very pretty one. I tryed to link to it but Verizon is ghey. It's the enV. Envy.
-Got a nice case for it.
-dropped said phone and said case broke. nice.
-now I can't get the fucking case off and my fingers are purple from trying to do so.
-did the Vegas thing.
-worked my pretty little head off and learned more than I could ever wrap my head around.
-decided West Coast may be the perfect place for me because my hair looked hot everyday.
-Went to celeb hot spots like Tao and Light. Saw no celebs.
-Saw Jason Biggs yesterday outside the movies in Boston. Go fig.
-ate better in vegas than I have in my entire life. Thanks for taking good care of me.
-decided that yes - I can actually get ready, look decent and pack my suitcase in 8 minutes.

Ugh.

I did a great job in Vegas. Trade shows are interesting places. I talked to lots of media even if they didn't want to talk to me. Whatever - you come to our booth for snacks and I can't talk to you. Whatevs.com. I gave my card to anyone who'd listen and give me a minute.

I'm getting better at being more forward and not being so shy about bothering people.
Good/bad? lol

One question I got 100 times in Vegas was "if you're from Boston how come you don't have an accent". Got me thinking - I really don't. Thank god. I love my hometown but I have become completely devoid of having an accent. I guess it's a good thing. I think they are cool but sometimes Boston accents sound completely trashy.

My fucking phones case is driving me up a wall. Biggest waste of $25 EVER!
It made my phone even dirtier and ugly.
Then when I drop it it breaks? And now I can't get it off.
I'm going to go to the Verizon store after work tonight in hopes they can take it off while saving my phone.

Back to work.

xo

No comments: