Monday, November 05, 2007

In less than a month Hillary will be getting married and I will begrudgingly go on a cruise ship.
Yikes!

The wedding I am excited about but the cruise still makes me a lil Queezy.

I got everything. My passport is on it's way, got my flight to Miami, and getting my dress next week.

Course between all this is planning her Bridal shower and Bachelorette party have been stressful. I actually LOVE planning stuff but people are NOT rsvp'ing. I mean hello? I just think it's rude. I would have just sent out an email if people were just going to disregard the invitations I spent hours on. Seriously hours and a cramped hand. Bridal shower is saturday and I'm really looking forward to it. We worked really hard on it and made alot of with what we have. It's at Andreas house so that helps alot and about 5 of us are contributing food and drinks so it makes it easy on all of us. She does know about it unfortunately but she needed to know what day it was so she could take off work because she can't afford to just take days off. Whatev. Hopefully the rest will be a surprise.

Bachelorette party is going to be AWESOME. Can't reveal the details (i'm almost sure Hillary doesn't read my blog but just in case) but it's going to be fun.

I'm going to get Spanx
for under my dress just to make sure I look my fly-ist (yeah I did). I've heard great things about them but has anyone had any experience with them? They seem fun and great. Need to get a strapless bra too and possibly some new makeup (I know I know me makeup?) but this is one of my best friends wedding and I'm going to want to look at these pictures forever. Haven't decided on the hair yet.

Stress.

2 comments:

The Amateur said...

Girl, Oprah swears by her spanx so I'm sure they are pretty fabulous. I'm excited to see some pictures from these parties! Is it really that time where some of our bestest friends are getting MARRIED? Holy moly.

Kristen said...

Oprah likes Spanx?!?!! Ok I am sold officially! Even though I already bought them. I really do look 2 sizes smaller.
I know isn't it crazy we're going to weddings and shit. So weird.
I only took a few pictures from the Bridal shower which I will post because my camera died!! But I will take tons of photos at the Bachelorette Party and the wedding!