Wednesday, October 10, 2007

la laa.

So I'm sitting here stuffing mailers for the new PB product and listening to the new Foo Fighters (good shit btw) and I have decided to update the blogspot.

Not like anyone cares. So emo.

I have finally decided on a Halloween costume. Thanks to Annie for the past two years I've actually had to come up with a costume after avoiding it for so many years.

Hill, Robyn and I went to Halloween Express in Weymouth. They had some really awesome costumes and I was going to dress up as Professor Trewlawny from Harry Potter because Hill is going to be Hermione, John is going to be Harry and Robyn is going to be Bellatrix - and yes we're nerds we like to match.

I really wanted to be Alice and Wonderland but the costume was so skanky. I had hopes it would fit but I felt as though the skirt would be WAY too short. I finally saw a costume for Princess in Prison aka Paris Hilton circa jail time!

The costume was hideous but I can totally make one!!
So that's what I'm going to be. I'm going to make my hair super flat, get some handcuffs, HUGE glasses and a little stuffed puppy to carry around!!

Best idea ever? Y/Y??

I'm going to stencil LA County Jail on the front of the shirt and stencil Hilton on the back.

Fucking sweet.

My office looks like a tornado came and blew through it - I can't wait till this mailing is DONE!!

xo

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Def be Jailbird Paris! Take lots of pictures!