Sunday, October 14, 2007

Phone saga # 810.

The other day I realized some of the buttons on my phone weren't working.
For instance I couldn't erase notes/lists that I made. The Erase button wouldn't connect.

Also (sounds really trival) my Navigaton wouldn't work. The OK button to launch it was just not working,

So when I went to the mall yesterday I went by the Verizon store and they gave me a new one. Now there are total pros and cons to this. Pro is that the phone got totally mangled by the case that ate it (refer to post a few ones down) so getting a new one would make me happy. Con is that I lose every picture from Vegas and other things I took photos of. Last weekend @ Greg's I took a video of Hannah and Autumn singing and dancing with their tooth tunes. Also lost my fun ringtones but I think they gave me a credit because in my phone now I have like 4 credits when I only had one from my exchanged phone.

Anywho. I'm not taking the protective sticker off the front of the phone or off the main screen in the inside.
I thought it would look silly but you can't even tell it's there.

Friday night Pat and I went to see Playin Dead again. It was sooo fucking cold out!!! It wasn't cold in Braintree and when we bot into Boston it was like 38 degrees. WTF! But we got to listen to some tunes and watch the Red Sox own the Indians (for that night we will not talk about Sat night). I got an Octoberfest that smelled like Pee and one of Pat's friends tried to convince me it was the pumpkin spice in it - lies. Later I got wine and Pat was so excited when he realized he was going to two halloween parties that he hit my wine glass therefore flipping it down my shirt. I was jinxed that night. We left around midnight and got detoured through Copley and Pat was making me laugh till I was almost crying.

EDIT: Pats's recount of the evening is WAY better. His blurty is in my links over there <--------

Saturday Robyn and i saw We Own the Night which obvs I saw because of Joaquin Phoenix. Good lord I love him. The movie was actually quite decent but I'm REALLY excited for Reservation Road, another movie with Joaquin Phoenix and I'm also reading the book right now. I go two years without a new Joaquin movie and now two in two weeks! AND one being my birthday week! What a treat!!!

Yes it's true I will be a quarter century aka 25 on Thursday. Yikes.

PS. I want to see Legally Blonde on Broadway! I've been watching it via MTV and it looks so damn good.

1 comment:

The Amateur said...

a) Happy belated

b) you have bad phone karma. what'd you do?