Wednesday, October 03, 2007

So stoked!

So in my previous post I posted the picture I took of the editor interviewing one of the Sales guys from PB.
I was so stoked about it and I've checked the Bicycling website since Sunday and nothings come up.

In the world of PR you can get an editor to talk to you - you can send samples and they can give you confirmation that yes they will use it, but things can always fall through - so you can imagine my excitement when I decided to check the site out today for shits and giggles and look what's up there! The interview I set up. I really felt like a mini big shot! David asked me what I thought he should highlight and where they should stand. I cut the Happy Hour line so I could get the beer (with the PowerBar logo pint glasses) in their hands.



So watch it. If for no other reason that I was a rockstar for 10 minutes.

***
Makes me feel like this - without the brain drilling and all that nonsense.



Now I must start working on my report to feature that and another video I scored.

ROCKSTAR.

1 comment:

The Amateur said...

kudos dude :)