Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Two more things:
Mad Men was great this week.  
Peggy's sister is a biatch and Colin Hanks looks too much like his dad.  
I'm starting to really dislike Betty Draper.  I loved her when she tried to shoot the birds in season 1 but she's being kind of an ass lately.
I still have to catch up on last weeks Swingtown (which I am insanely in love with) and Big Brother from Sunday night.  LOVE Renny.
I dedicate this post to the best wrap ever.  This little deli in the harbor makes the best wraps.  I got the Mediterranean wrap yesterday and fell in love - so natch I had to get it again today.  This may become a problem.
It's got a yummy olive tapenade as the spread and then inside is wicked fresh tuna, greek dressing, lettuce, feta and tomatoes.  Woah.  Thank you Front Street Deli for making my work day a little bit more fun.
PS.  Yes I eat at my desk everyday.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I am envious of you and that Mediterranean wrap.

Kristen said...

It's so good Liz. Someday you have to come here for lunch and we can go and get it. it's to die for.