Thursday, August 14, 2008

My videos from Radiohead last night!
We had pimp ass seats though we never sat in them.

Karma Police


Paranoid Android

SO awesome.  It took us two hours (usually takes 25 minutes ish) to get there because people do not know how to drive.  We were starving so we got food wicked quickly as Radiohead is starting and we ran to our "seats".  The guys behind us we're totally bromancing it.  They were like DUde you guys are so cool let's exchange #'s so we can hang out in ::insert townie bar here::  I think they were even hugging it out.  We  played the yes/no game while waiting to get out (another 90 minutes) and listened to Motion City, Raconteurs, Jo Bros, course a little radiohead and acted like silly girls.

OFF TOPIC: So I'm watching the Olympics and they have these guys in between Phelps races that feel him all up to loosen his muscles.  Where do I sign up???  They get IN there.

Ohh boy.  Excited that I can stay up and watch gymnastics tonight because I took a MUCH needed day off tomorrow - but I'm sure I'll still be doing some work.  Booooo.

xok

No comments: