Thursday, June 26, 2008

So I had to take this Code of Conduct course for our parent company IPG.  It was pretty much made up of all these fake instances of a fake company and the trouble one could get in to.  I tried to get out of it but after three threatening emails I finally took it.  It pretty much discouraged workers of having blogs.  HA.  Not happening.  As long as I don't talk about my political views or charitable organizations I'd like to support I'm good.

Sheeessssh.
Anywho.  This is a shortish week for me as I decided to take tomorrow off.  Woah.  I haven't taken a day off since the 5th grade (just like the commercial says).  We get these free days in the summer we can use whenever we want.  This has been a slow week post event and Fridays are typically the least busy of all the days in the week so yeah.  I'm sure I'll still be doing some sort of work.  Also it's the all staff meeting that I may or may not take part in.
I started the South Beach Diet again on Monday.  I've been doing really well.  The only thing I fight with is the fact that I should be eating little small meals all day and I just can't.  I'm never that hungry.  I've been living off almonds and salads pretty much.  I may venture out to the supermarket during lunch for some veggies and hummus.  Yum.  The only craving I've had was for Blueberry coffee at like 10 pm Tuesday night.  Weird.  Last night Roger made me this bowl of fruit that I LOVE but unfortunately I had to refuse.  Hardest thing ever.
So the other night I was positive the apocalypse was upon us.  I took this picture on my way to the gym on 3A.
So weird.  

No comments: