Tuesday, March 04, 2008


Yep I did.
I bought a new Coach bag the other day at the Outlet! In my defense it was only $75 which I think is a steal for Coach.  
I decided I needed like a weekend bag.  Something that I can just run around the town with.  All my others are far too big.  I used to use my Hamptons Tote for work stuff but now that I have a laptop bag I stuff everything in there so I have little need for another big bag to lug to work.
So meet Bleecker Small Flap ( I know that means nothing to non Coach-aficionados) 
Don't mind my sexy legs and my messy desk!  
Isn't she so purty.  She's wicked tiny.  I had to downsize my wallet from the Soho Checkbook Flap to a Mini Skinny which may prove to be a huge problem when I travel but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.  It really does fit alot (ipod, keys, cell, mini wallet, 4 lip glosses, excedrin, antibacterial, visine) even though it looks like it doesn't.

And for $75! It was $229 marked down to $119 and then I got 40% off.  I love sweet deals! Then Robyn and I went to the Gap Outlet which was a headache.  All I wanted to get were a few tanks and a beach cover up but the line was far too long.  Then we checked out Barneys which had some Marc by Marc bags on sale but not ON sale.  Like $375 down to $340 or something.  Lame.  Checked Off Saks and they had some pretty sweet shades for real cheap.  I found a cute Dior pair that were $350 marked down to $120.  You bet I would have bought them if I didn't just buy a new bag.  So cute.  They have alot of really nice designer bags on clearance there.  TON'S of new LAMB which I actually like alot more in person.  They had Coach flats too in the shoe department but they weren't on sale AT ALL.  Maybe I'll try to go for a pair on Ebay.  Though I really have my heart set on these Tory Burch flats.

unknown.jpg


I haven't decided on Black or Red yet.  Discuss?


Maybe a better "monoblog" later this week that isn't about frivolous items.


xo

No comments: