Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Who knew iTunes had a radio!
I really had no idea until today!
Got to say I really love it.

Alt X Radio is my fav.
Also on my listening roster these days are Lauren's Podcasts! Very cool! Everyone knows she has an awesome music tastes and now she's taking it to the airwaves. Todays Flashback Podcast was my favorite!! Kudos LB. Anyone wants to hear the awesomeness leave me a message and I'll pass them on to you.

Booked half of the cruise today. I feel like a weight has lifted! Pat, Robyn and I booked a room together which made it cheaper = more awesomeee. Should be really fun as long as those crazy kids don't call the wedding off (please guys don't). I kid i kid.

Now all I need to do is save some money and look fabulous in my dress and it's all good.

Last Friday Pat and I went to a Grateful Dead tribute show @ Harper's Ferry. Serioulsy I knew ONE GD song and just kind of bounced around. At the end they played a cover of Hey Jude which was awesome and the only song I could sing along to (Pat assured me they don't do covers of their popular songs). We got sufficiently drunk which was fun and awesome because Pat was totally dancing his face off. Lots of funny people dressed in tie dye which is always cool.

Was superrrr hung over Saturday morning and in a whim bought PlayStation 2 ONLY so I could finally join the Guitar Hero club. I bought a used Playstation 2 and it's soooo much smaller than the one I used to have before someone kept it thinking it was theirs Aurora ahem. Played it for like 2 hours until my headache came back and then lounged. I'll be a Guitar Hero before long!!

It's good to know that I give off the right impression. Yesterday we were talking about a clients Spring 2008 line and that they really want to go into the fashion direction rather than an outdoor thing. So my boss was like I'm going to put you in charge of the fashion/music angle for them because that's what I see you being really good at. Me really!? Fashion. I guess I do have an eye for fashion. Not that you would tell it from how I DRESS ha but I sure do have a love for it. So yeah hopefully if I do good with this client they'll be my own someday.

I am completely crazy in love with New Found Glory's cover of "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls for their From the Screen to Your Stereo Part II. Someone sings the chorus with Jordan but I can't put my finger on who it is. Not an NFG member.
I want to put it on my ipod badly but it's not on iTunes. While I was listening @ New Found Glory's Myspace I also ran across another song I have never heard called Situations. Another great song, but not a cover just a B-Side that was thrown off Catalyst I believe (or I'd like to believe) I can't listen to that monstrousity that came from Coming Home. I think it may have gone up the list as my favorite NFG song.

Enough of my rambling.

xo

No comments: