Monday, August 20, 2007

Told my boss about the whole CC debacle today to see what she thought. She's going to bring it up to Joe the building manager to see what he thinks. She def thinks it's mighty shady.

What's not mighty shady is my love for High School Musical 2! I'm not sure why we enjoyed it so much. Maybe it was Zac's "Bet on it" sequence, or Sharpays fabulousness. Or wait maybe the fact that we rewinded the baseball scene twice. You know I have no shame about it either. How often do you watch something just for the pure cheese of it, something you don't have to analyse (even though we totally did) and just have fun with. Drink of choice was boxed Sangria by Franzia. Yum.

Saturday I lounged, did laundry, washed and cleaned my car top to bottom, made chili, went to Best Buy for my much needed memory card and also bought the new Rooney album which I love. I also watered the flowers cleaned the pool and organized some of my junk. The most exciting part of my day though was finally breaking into medium on Guitar Hero. I finally see how John can sit there all day and just keep playing. I played for four hours! FOURR HOURS. Now that I can save my game I have become that more competitive. Last night I made it till the end and I ONLY have to finish Freebird which I was able to make it 86% the way through before failing. I think I am going to try it on practice mode later. Maybe Friday because I serioulsy can not get in GH time during the week.

Don't know if I mentioned this last week but I totally sprained my right ankle last Wednesday night pre CC freak out. I am proud to say that I was not drunk this time (per last summers LEFT ankle fracture) but I was actually quite the opposite. I was kicking some serious booty in my aerobics class. Five classes in with this lady and I am getting good with all the little sequences. I finally think I got it all down and I go to make my little over the top do hickey and down I go. My right foot - half on the ground half on the step kind of gets mashed over and snap. Same feeling as last summer but less fuzzy. I'm brave and I usually try to ingore pain so I get up and keep truckin. Later that night I have a particular case of cankles on that one ankle - so yeah not fun. I'm skipping gym tonight but I'll try tomorrow night.

PS thanksssss L Brown for the new Rilo Kiley album!
Wooo!

No comments: