Friday, August 17, 2007

And the credit card saga contines...

So I lost (or so I thought) my credit card two weeks ago. I look in my wallet and I see my BOA CC is missing and my debit card is in place of it. Weird because I would never do that. Figuring I dropped it somewhere I thought nothing of it. When I went to cancel it I saw that it was used @ Burger King. Classy theives they are.

Got a new card.

Fast forward to Tuesday of this week. I am at CVS paying and I notice that my business CC is in the place of my NEW Bank of America CC and it is once again missing. FUCKED UP YES??

So I go home later to cancel it because I needed the # on the card (didn't know it off the top of my head seeing as I had it for oh 3 days) and the person who stole it has used it @ Friendly's, Wendys, Michelles Ice Cream and Sandwiches in Weymouth and one other place (I'm assuming it's a food place cause clearly these people are fat-asses) - over $ 70 worth in charges. You have got to be fucking kidding me really!? So I'm on the phone with BOA for over an hour just to get it cancelled and talk to the fraud people.

Thing is it that I had it when I went to lunch that day and 4 hours or so later it's gone?! The ONLY time my wallet wasn't with me is when I either a. went to the bathroom or B. checked the mail, which leads me to believe that it's someone in my office building. Someone in my office building who thinks I am clearly a fucking idiot and a fool so they like to switch up the arrangement in my wallet.

I am 99% sure it is the same person as before. But really what I am wondering is WHY my CC. I have a debit card, a american express business card, cell phone, ipod, Marc Jacobs glasses, and Coach bag/wallet/change holder etc etc in my purse - WHY just the credit card.


Cancelled the card obvs but now I have to lock my bag up in my file cabinet and if I leave my office even for 2 minutes I lock the door. Really I have never had anything stolen from me and then I get my credit card stolen twice - IN SCITUATE?

Totally and utterly fucked.

ANYYWAYS.
Took myself on a little shopping excursion last night because of my feeling shitty-ness and went nutso @ Old Navy. They still have that AMAZING sale!!! And the fall stuff doesn't look as hideous as it usually does. I got 4 shirts, a pair of pants and a shrug for $60! I also went to Victorias Secret and bought my favorite Bra in black. Dear VS - Please don't get rid of DD's again :) I don't want to have to go to lady Grace. A new bra can make anyone feel like a new woman.

High School Musical 2 Party tonight!! We always have a themed drink and now that Zac Efron is babe of the year we're debating calling it the Zac-Tail or the Efrontini. Tentatively it's going to be store bought Sangria with Peach Seltzer. We're nerddds.

kz

3 comments:

The Amateur said...

yo workplace stealing SUCKS! Catch that mofo!

Lauren said...

i agree..and i find it hilarious that you like high school musical..until 2 days ago I had no idea what people were talking about...

ps. i got the new rilo record...hit me up if you want it!

Kristen said...

I want it!!!!!