Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Friday was sure a night of debauchery!
It was actually Missy and Nat's housewarming party. (which PS their apartment is amazing. I want to move there. I'm offically looking for a roomate because I believe the one bedrooms there are quite expensive. They have a washer/dryer, a patio, HUGE living room, and their own bathrooms.)

After we were sufficiently marinated someone thought it would be a grand idea to go swimming in the community pool. Apparently it closes @ 9 but they have a key. We got down there and found out that we weren't the only ones with the idea. Hillary and I ( and some random dude) decide we're going to go in the hot tub. Mind you sober Kristen would never take her pants off and just jump into a hot tub - but drunk Kristen would and did. The random guy kept trying to show us his junk. He had a cute butt but a small peen.

After the hot tub we were going to go in the pool but I realized how freezing I was even though it was wicked hot out. Before we went back into the apt I took my sweater off I put my sweatshirt on. The random douchey guy kept telling me the sweater looked nice on me while it was wet. Nice line dude.

Someone decided it would be really fun to play Spin the Bottle. I remember playing it when I was a kid and ONLY wanting to kiss the boy I liked. This time it was a free for all. I got the douchey guy and he damn near choked me and stuck his tongue down my throat. I immediately felt the need to be checked for herpes. Kissed the dude who looked like Harry Potter and my best friends fiance. All in good fun.

I actually thought the spontaneity in me was gone after talking about all the random stuff I did in college last week to a friend - but it's back and it wants to come out an play.

I was really drunk. So we all chillaxed and I left finally around 4, went home, took a shower, tried watching the first ep of Dead Like Me season 2 but fell asleep

You know when you go to bed still drunk how hard it is to stay asleep. I really want to know the science of this. Is it because the alcohol is so active in your stomach and it keeps waking you up? Mom and Roger called me @ 830 am asking me to put the filter on the pool on. Much to my sleepyness I got up and went out and practically gagged because it was so fucking hot out already. Went in back to bed for like an hour before Robyn called me.

Went for breakfast with Hill Robyn and john. Still can't believe what I ate. Totally got a big bacon omelette and I COVERED it with tabasco. WHY? I didn't get sick and I actually enjoyed it quite much but I felt sick for the rest of the day.

Saw Superbad which was really funny but not funnier than Knocked Up. The whole period stain thing was kind of disgusting, but it was mostly hilarious. McLovin was the best dude in that movie, followed by Evan (played by George Michael Bluth aka Michael Cera who I am in love with offically) and Jonah Hill who was kind of my hero who actually wasn't that spectacular in the film. Despite how much he looks like Robby :)

Relaxed mostly all day sunday and went to Cheesecake Fac with Annie. Got pasta and felt really bad about it. But it was fucking amazing.

I really need to buckle down with the diet again. I was doing so good until that pizza last week. Then last night I ate ice cream after my walk and while it was really good I felt such hate towards myself after. I'm going to get a yummy salad for lunch for reals.

My power outlet in my car broke so I have been without ipod connection in my car for like 4 days and I think it's crushing my morale. Do you realize how AWFUL the radio really is??? Like it's not so bad when I leave work because I kind of enjoy listening to Toucher and Rich on WBCN because they are funny. But in the morning it's torture! It took me roughly 25 minutes to get to work today and I heard that fucking Fergie song twice and a Pink song that sucked also twice. The rest was stupid talk. I have to go to Honda to see how much the replacement is but I need to do it soon.

Getting actually really nervous about Vegas. My first trade show and it's for our biggest client! Yesterday my boss was like I hate telling people what do and boss people around but you REALLY have to do your research and know your stuff.. The client will pretty much be over my shoulder the whole time. Like for real this may dictate how and when I go to any other trade shows. Just got butterflies thinking about it.

Rents are going camping this weekend so I'm super stoked to have the place to myself. Hoping to have a get together of some sort to drown my sorrows over the end of the summer.

I beat my first song on hard on Guitar Hero. Watch out now.

xo

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

You always have the craziest party stories lol.

Gimme a call if you have the party this weekend. I'll try to stop by for a while.

The Amateur said...

that is a very good story.