Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ugh I can't stop listening to The Con by Tegan and Sara.
Amazing.

So let's just say this week has been stressful. Last friday we picked out our bridesmaid dresses.
This is the one we chose. In that color (tealness) and the sash that goes around the middle is going to be ivory to match Hillarys dress and her sash will be teal to match ours. Actually very cute. But getting fitted for it was kind of miserable. So needless to say I'm on the South Beach Diet probably more hardcore than I have ever been before. I want to lose like 30-40 pounds before Dec and I'm determined this time. I will have to look @ these photos for the rest of my life. I'm stressing out so much I feel like it's MY wedding. The dress also comes with straps so I might have them put on as well. Depends how it looks on me when it comes in in October. I started Monday and I have already lost 4 pounds. I'm doing quite good. I'm not even having the allotted snacks your allowed to have (sugar free fudgesickles). I've been living on salads and grilled chicken but I like it. It's not so bad.

Movinggg on. I've been trying to save money so much and I find out tomorrow i have to go get my car fixed. Now I would rather not get it fixed (has something to do with my ac that I have gotten fixed TWICE this summer and still kind of sucks but blows out cold). I paid $180 and I understand the principle of paying for something and not getting anything out of it but really if something is broken and it's going to cost over $150 I am not going to bother. Luckily it's the mechanic I'm really good friends with so he won't try to fuck me over. I also have a tire problem stemming from last May when I ran over a key in the Stop and Shop parking lot and it seems to have a slow leak. And I need my 2008 sticker also. My oil light has been going on quite often as well but I got a letter of recall from Honda regarding something of that sort so they should be able to do it for free.

I also have to book the cruise asap and I found out that if we book with 3 people that it will only be around $372 a person which is AWESOME. I keep hearing that your pretty much NEVER in your room on cruises anyways so I'm sure Robyn, Pat and I rooming together won't be a huge deal. Still feeling really apprehensive about going on the cruise but I'm sure I'll get over it. Like Jess said so elequently FUCK LAND.

Ari totally name dropped PowerBar on Entourage this past Sunday. I just watched it last night but I can't wait to talk about it Monday with the team. Yes I am a huge fucking nerd.

kz


4 comments:

Lizzy said...

You are going to have so much fun on the cruise. It really is true that you are only in your room to change, shower, and sleep.

The dress you guys picked out is so cute! At least it is a dress you could wear again if the situation arose.

The Amateur said...

cute dress dude. and i'm not usually into bows.

the idea of a cruise freaks me out also, but who cares. you're gonna have a blast no matter what. can't go wrong with that. and um..i f'ing heart ari gold. that sick bastard.

Kristen said...

Thanksss guys! Yeah I really like the dress and it's empire waist ish which is totally my style. haha

It's so funny i'm the one scared of the cruise and Robyn just calls to tell me she's watch Posieden and she's like eehh I'm scared now lol.

I want Ari to be my best friend.

Lauren said...

shit..i want to have ari's baby..and e's