Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So.  Random.

Today I was waiting for Bethany to go to lunch with me.  I'm restless.  All the time so I put my shades on and I think it's really smart for me to sit backwards on my chair, on my knees and spin around.  Well while I'm spinning I underestimate my top-heavyness and over I go with the chair.  I tried to catch myself.  I went face first into the floor and chest first into the heavy ass part of my chair.  Needless to say I feel like I have a tank on my chest because it's all bruised and it hurts when I take a deep breath.  

However it was the funniest thing that's ever happened to me.  Bethany said as I was falling I was very calm and all I said was "Woah woahhhhhh".  I kind of laid on the ground and laughed until she was ready.  

Kathleen came in later and as I was trying to recreate it I almost did it again.  Wicked smart.

I was feeling a little down yesterday and the laughter that was produced from my idiotic fall saved my day.  Weird how that happens.

Dark Knight friday.  Too excited.

xok

2 comments:

jessica maria said...

A) That totally sounds like something I would do

B) Feel better!!!

C) DARK KNIGHT!

D) DARK KNIGHT!

E) DARK KNIGHT!

Kristen said...

ack ack ack. I saw it!
You may have by now. PHENOMENAL!!!!!