Thursday, July 24, 2008

Like Jessica I have become a little obsessed with apple shift 4 (only for cool mac kids) but for stupid work stuff.  However I am now going to start implementing it in my blog.  First installment speaks for itself:

Looks like theres no end in sight to this miserable weather.  My pool has been like near overflowing for the past few days so last night in mid down pour I decide I'm going to go out and put the pump in to see if I can get it a little lower.  I've been told a million times our pool is grounded - however I got shocked.  Went up my whole arm and I probably woke up the new baby next store with my never ending flow of expletives.  So I just started putting buckets in it and pulling out water. 

I had nightmares all night that the pool would cave in under all the weight and my house would flood.  I have my neighbor on the case now as I am at work.  However I was going to leave early so I could go babysit the pool after my conference call at 11am - but of course it gets changed to an awful 3:30.  

Ack.  Got to go get ready for said call.

xok

1 comment:

jessica maria said...

Ah! Ouch! Hope everything works out with the pool!

I hate when meetings get pushed to the afternoon. I get so tired.