Monday, July 21, 2008

Great weekend.
Started on Thursday actually.  I bought a new digital camera.  So amazing.  I needed an upgrade badly.  Pat and John tagged along and it was comical whenever I lost them I would just roam the video game aisle cause I know they'd be back. Pictures below.  Courtesy of le new camera.

I took Friday off for my summer-time-off day (taking another one this Friday - I'm going to be so spoiled come September when we don't get them anymore) and went to see the Dark Knight with Hillary and Pat.  I got tickets for Pat and I last Sunday - I guess I really thought it was going to be sold out but Hillary got her ticket day of.  Lame.  Anyways.  I cannot say enough amazing things about this movie.  Best movie I have seen in YEARS - worlds better than Batman Begins (which I wasn't a huge fan of - I hate Katie Holmes) even though SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT Cillian Murphy was in it for 5 seconds.  Maybe not even.  Who cares.  Best MOVIE ever.
Saturday Pat, Hill and John came over for a pool party and it was fun.  Lots and lots of drinks were had and lots of laughs and randomness.  One of those great summer days.


I'm not the hugest fan of that picture but it reminds me of what I love about summer.  So whatever.

After taking a pseudo nap we trucked it to Rockland to Pat's cousins house where more sillyness ensued.  Hillary and Pat did the "cigarette smoosh" I whipped out my version of the Carlton and Pat's cousins wife and I begged the "DJ" for LOve is a Battlefield which then prompted me to proclaim my love for 13 Going On 30.

Sunday I chillaxed and did lots of housework.  Later in the day me and RC went to see Mamma Mia.  ANOTHER fantastic movie.  I never knew much about Abba but I went home and bought the soundtrack.  Call me a sellout but I LOVED ITTTTT.  I've been singing it all day at work.

Work is still kicking my ass.  I cleaned up a few big items I've been working on for the past two weeks today so I feel like a literal weight has been lifted.  Next biggie is the OR show August 8-11. When that is over I need to start planning a vaca!

xo





No comments: