Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF! lol Wow that was a lil gay.
But seriously I am so excited it's the weekend!

So Hillary, Robyn and I met Zach Braff Wednesday night at The Last Kiss Advance screening in Boston.
It was so cool. He was so amazingly nice and very candid. He didn't have time to stay and watch the movie with us so he did a question and answer thing before and did trivia (gave out Dunkin Donuts coupons - the preceded to make fun of Dunkin Donuts! He's like why must you have 13 on one street. Are you scared that you may run out of coffee from one place to the other. So cute.)

I asked if there would be a directors cut of Garden State because so much in the deleted scenes commentary he says "If there is a directors cut this will be going in." He said he would LOVE to make a criterion collecters editon of it (like my My Own Private Idaho) and that it would probably be 7 hours long. Sweet! This crackhead (seriously crack head she started a fight with hillary) next to me had to ask who he was dating which was annoying (answer was NO ONE for those keeping track). Robyn nearly had a heart attack when he told her he didn't like the OC. He said <3's size="2">
The movie was fucking fantastic!

It comes out September 15 and please everyone go see it! It's amazing and really heartfelt - in more ways than one.

Also the Soundtrack is kick ass. Pretty much Garden State Volume II - but Zach produced them both so who cares. It's good tunes. I was racking my brain to remember what episode of the OC that Imogen Heap's Hide and Seek was played in. Found it and cryed. For the 10th time. Season Finale of Season 2 - if you didn't cry in that one you have no soul. Speaking of the OC - I really can't wait for the 4th season (and for the 3rd season to come out on DVD - I need to see Marissa get the hack again - I was laughing too hard the first time to take it all in). I unlike Zach am apparently 14 and a loyal OC watcher.

After the film we went to PF Changs and gabbed about the movie (and the food yum yum). That place is so good. Best Garlic Noodles EVER! Tomorrow is free Taking Back Sunday day too :) Yay! Super excited! Trying to get the whole gang together to go but very doubtful that will pan out. Whatev I'm going.

Haven't heard back from the Ritz. Not looking so good I suppose. I'm going to call Monday to see what the deal is, either way. Because I really need a new job.

Yep what else is new.

kz





No comments: