Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So the summer is offically over?
WTF.

So the VMA's were craptastic!! So let's not even go into them. <3ed>

My Labor Day Weekend was alright. Friday night Robyn and I had some apps @ Rock Bottom (yum yum). Robyn took us in her new sweet ride BTW. lol Then we saw Little Miss Sunshine which was the best movie EVER! I want to see it again already! Saturday we blah-ed around. I bought Season 3 of Nip/Tuck eek! Bought some new books: Bait and Switch: The (futile) Pursuit of the American Dream by Barbara Ehrenreich (who I LOVEEE - really interesting book - I recommend it) and another book of fun/20 something essays.

Sunday I lounged around with the girls. We were Entourage-less so we watched Nip/Tuck instead. Also scored the 4th season of QAF for $20!! You know how expensive those are. I really have to stop shopping but I had to pick that up.

Yesterday I did laundry, went for a walk and made SURE i slept late. The most exciting part of my weekend was being able to shut my alarm off and go back to bed. I'm such a winner.

Watched my NEW fav show Vanished last night! So good! I really hope it lasts! I say this everyweek but I really have a feeling it'd doing well. They talked about it on E! = coolness. Then I watched the end of Dane Cooks comedy special. I kind of turned into a hater after EVERYONE and their grandma jumped on the Dane bandwagon - but after I watched the special last night I am again a lover of the DC. So funny - I have to watch the whole thing some time but the parts I saw were HILARIOUS!

Back at work today. Blaarrr. Still really hoping I am going to get that job @ the Ritz - I guess I am kind of stupid that I forgot to ask when I'd be hearing back for another interview - but I'm hoping on this week. I really need to get out of here.

Gym after work then Nip/Tuck!
Nip/Tuck is the new Entourage lol.

Oh yeah - I SOOO might be meeting Zack Braff tomorrow night. Keep ya posted.

xokz

No comments: