Friday, August 06, 2010

Ok I know I said I was going to start blogging here more often but things have been crazy.

But that's no excuse.  I need to kick the negativity out of my life and attempt to chill and relax (what's that?)  So I'm kicking it off with a list of things I'm currently obsessing over - ala Jamie Lovely:

Mint Sprint by Sally Hansen:


Not my image.  (file under things I am not happy about: my BlackBerry camera breaking)
Seriously.  The formula is amazing.  The color is stupid pretty and you only need two coats to make it look awesome and glossy.  I usually put a top coat on but you don't even need to with this baby.  Oh and it cost me $2.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond.  AND it dries super fast. 


Destry It Goes On















I know I put this album in my 2009 album roundup but I've been putting it into heavy rotation as of late. Michelle has the most lovely voice in the whole land.  Lovely early Rilo Kiley-ish.  So wonderful!  If you want me to send you the album leave your email in the comments!

Cat Videos


Especially this one.  One of my favorite interns and I traded cat videos for like an hour the other day.

Horseneck Beach















I've lived in Mass almost all my life but I have never been to this amazing beach right on the Rhode Island border.  Parking is cheap and the waves are killer.  Also, it reminds me of Jones Beach - so natch - I love it.

Big Brother 12

















Ok I'm so embarrassed about this one (and not the cat videos miraculously).  Every summer I become absolutely obsessed with Big Brother.  This season is ok.  Rachel is the worst.  Team Ragan.

Mad Men













Nuff said....

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooh could you send me a copy of that CD? hnwatts86@gmail.com

Please and thank you :)